Classic Chocolate Cupcakes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 185 kcal
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 7 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Whisk together the butter, cocoa powder, and coffee powder in a mixing bowl.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
Add the coconut flour, powdered erythritol, and baking powder then blend smooth.
Beat in the almond milk then divide the batter among the 12 cups.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are cooked through then cool completely.
Nutrition: 185 calories, 13g fat, 6.5g protein, 10.5g carbs, 6g fiber, 4.5g net carbs